The Regions Bank Directors Cup recognizes those athletic departments in all GHSA classifications who have excelled and shown superior performance.
- Each school’s AD must be a current member of the GADA for the school and its scores to be listed.
- Points are awarded to each school, in each GHSA classified sport, using the state playoff results. No more than 32 schools, and ties, will receive points per sport/gender.
- A school’s wrestling score will be determined by its highest score in Duals or Traditional.
- The same process will be used for Gameday Cheer and Gameday Cheer Dance. Fast Pitch/Slow Pitch Softball & Wrestling Duals are Bracketed until the Elite Eight and then transition to Non-Bracketed for the Final 8 schools finishing place.
- Each school’s highest scoring 8 sports for boys and 8 sports for girls will be used to calculate the school’s awarded point totals.