Wondering what to do you with your student-athlete all summer? Summer rider camp is the perfect place for kids to have big time summer fun, develop a love for mountain biking, and challenge themselves in a healthy, supportive environment. Spots are going fast!
Premier trail riding, individualized instruction, and memories for a lifetime. Plus you’ll make new friends!
The Georgia Rider Development Summer Camp at Dauset Trails will be an experience of a lifetime! All secure and private lodging courtesy of The Village at Indian Springs. From expert instructors to the best camp facilities in the region, Georgia Rider Development Camps are the perfect place for kids to have big time summer fun, develop a love for mountain biking, and challenge themselves in a healthy, supportive environment. Instruction focuses on proper nutrition, ride preparation, fitness, trail etiquette and safety, and fundamental mountain bike skills (body position and balance, operation of controls, and terrain awareness). Camps also incorporate instruction on maneuvers such as cornering, navigating obstacles, and other technical skills riders often desire. Georgia Rider Development Camps offer a customized experience that will peak every young rider’s interest. Each evening, we bring all the kids back together for camp-wide games, adventures, team building and traditional summer camp fun.
This amazing camp experience offers participants:
• Mountain Biking
• Skills Instruction
• Games (Bike orienteering, water balloon fights and more!)
• Traditional Camp Experiences
- Current 6th – 1th
- June 21-24 (Friday – Monday)
- Dauset Trails, Jackson GA
- The Village at Indian Springs Includes secure private lodging, food, activities, facilities, water bottle and camp t-shirt.
- Early Registration (Jan 15 – 31): $500
- Register by March 30th: $530
- Late Registration by June 1st: $560
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Please Note: There is no on-site registration available.
- Camper Check-In: Friday June 21, 1:00-2:00 pm
- Camper Check-Out: Monday June 24, 2:00 pm/li>
Online registration closes Sunday June 16th at midnight EDT. Camp is limited to 40 total students, and only 11 spots remain!
- Email Lisa@georgiamtb.org